We offer the highest quality professional branded supplements at affordable prices.
Why Buy Professional Brand Supplements?
Professional quality natural supplements are those used by healthcare professionals such as Naturopathic Doctors and Chiropractors to promote wellness and treat health concerns. To ensure that the client’s health improves it is important that they use supplements of highest quality.
Professional supplements adhere to the highest standards of quality. They do not contain harmful artificial colors, flavours, preservatives or chemicals.
1. Third Party Testing is used and professional brand companies follow the procedures outlined in Good Manufacturing Practices. They contract government-approved independent laboratories to assay and verify each ingredient for every product. They reconfirm potency; each capsules and tablets weight variation and disintegration time and test for the absence of heavy metals, bacteria, e. coli, salmonella, yeasts, mold and other contaminants.
2. Products are based on scientific rationale using purest, highest quality, natural, raw ingredients (from an organic source). Organic sourcing is very important because nutritional studies have proven that there are more of the key nutrients in organically grown fruits and vegetables than there are in mass produced, chemically treated ones. Some nutritional supplements may do more harm than good because they may contain harmful ingredients such as pesticides, artificial coloring, flavouring and preservatives and additives.
3. Full spectrum sourcing - ensures the product contains all the nutrients you need, sourced from many plants (versus 1 or 2) so that you receive the full benefit of the active ingredient, as key enzymes and ingredients can be lost in the extraction process.
4. The potency standardization - each capsule contains the same amount of active ingredient. Depending on the herb in question, it is possible for 10 milligrams of the standardized extract to be as potent or even more so than 100 or even 1000 mg.
5. Safety - many different bargain brands have been developed with the claim that their product is just as good as the more expensive ones and much cheaper. Be very wary of such claims! If a supplement is priced far below its competitors, they had to find some way to trim down the costs.
Find supplement packages and products needed for natural home, health and heart!
DISCLAIMER:Laura Sleggs is a licensed Naturopathic Doctor in CT and practices as a health consultant in New York. Any reference to the practice of naturopathic medicine does not apply in New York State. Information on this website is provided for general educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, contact your health care provider promptly.
749 East Henrietta Road is located on the corner of East Henrietta Road and Crittenden Road off the 390 Exit. It is owned by Upper Cervical Chiropractic of Rochester and Dr. Laura has an office on the side of the building.
Starting August 24, 2022 Dr. Laura will be located at 6386 Pucker St and it is located on a quiet country road. It is a gray cape cod with a covered porch, the second house on the right, coming from Sliker Hill Rd.